Work Station Assessment
Want Relief from Pain, Fatigue and Discomfort at Work?
Our Work Station Assessment will provide you with expert advice on correct chair, desk, telephone, and equipment set-up.
We provide expert assessment from our lead clinician, Antonia Patrick, a highly experienced, qualified physiotherapist specialising in cervical spine and headache problems analysis. We advise on your work area and tasks in relation to your personal abilities.
You can find relief from the aches, pains and weariness resulting from prolonged periods of sitting and poor work station set-up through our Work Station Assessment.
We identify the risk factors which may be causing or contributing to your musculoskeletal problems or reducing your work performance.
The aim of our Work Station assessment is to:
- Prevent recurring back and neck pain
- Reduce serious injury in the work place
- Improve your health and wellbeing
Our Work Station Assessment will include:
- An assessment with you at your work station taking between 30 and 60 minutes
- Recommendations and solutions for changes related to your work equipment and practices
- Professional help sourcin