Tips to keep the bugs away!
There are lots of germs going around at the moment and it’s important to practice good hygeine in order to reduce your risk of getting infected. We have put together a list of useful tips to help try and keep you safe from the germs:
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap every time you touch another person or a surface that may carry germs
- Carry an antibacterial hand sanitizer with you for when you can’t get to the sink
- Use disinfectant wipes to wipe clean any surfaces you may touch
- Try not to touch your mouth, eyes or nose if your hands aren’t clean
- Ensure you clean any communal utensils, plates, glasses thoroughly before you use them
- Eat a balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Aim to get between 7-9 hours of sleep a night
- Quit smoking
- Avoid large crowds and confined spaces
Hopefully these tips help you keep the bugs away. If you do become sick however, make sure you seek appropriate medical attention whilst preventing spreading your germs to others.